Monday, October 20, 2008

2 weeks down...

and who knows how many more to go, 4? 6? I'm just praying the rest go uneventful and fast! This last week has been the most emotional week I've ever had and I didn't have my rock to lean on and that just made it 10x worse. I'm still a wreck bursting into tears at random moments, like taking the girls to school this morning and that's SO NOT me, so I even went as far as taking a prego test when I got home because I'm just looking for a physical reason to be feeling like this and NOPE it was a big fat NEGATIVE! This is a good thing by the way, not ready for anything like that any time soon! So no blaming my body, I'm just super emotional right now and for all good reason, it's just I'm usually great at holding it in!
Here's some pictures from Lexi's first Field Trip last Wednesday and some pictures from a visit to the animal shelter. I FINALLY told the kids about Dexter on Friday so Chris and I decided they could go pick out a kitty for now, when Chris gets back we might tackle the dog idea...

This is the group me and 2 other moms were in charge of!
They were all so good and fun to be with!
This is both a.m. classes
Me and my Lexi
Then we were off to the shelter
The kids were in love with ALL of them
But here is our end result.... Miss Mermaid-Snow White
I did get to love on little Bryce twice last week, which makes my day!

and just because I rarely get a pic of Preston without a days full of food all over his face!
So here's to a new week, new day and figuring out something fun to do with the kids today so their smiles can melt me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Youre a mom, you dont need an excuse to break down and cry at random moments. I was bummed/grumpy 90% of the time that I was a "single mom" while Nic was gone. Its a rough life doing it alone with three kids, give yourself some credit, its okay to be emotional....just remember...there is an end to this.