Thursday, July 23, 2009

Movies, shopping, Rock stars and DR. PEPPER!!

Last week Lexi and I had a little mom and daughter trip to the movies! We went to see Hannah Montana, don't know if she quite got the "story" but I think she had fun none the less! I do know she could hardly contain herself from dancing when there was music!

How do ya like them blue crushed velvet seats?? Since H.M. has been out for a while the only place it was playing was at the "cheap" movie theater, so ya get what you pay for,lol


Preston showing off his shirt from Greece!! Thanks Auntie Shelby!


We were all counting down the days til the Farrell's Mama Mia Sing Star came in the mail! So when it finally did me and Lexi snuck over there for an evening into the night sing fest!


They had so much fun!

The night before we all went over there to become rockstars for a night!



Then it was Lilly's turn for a day out with me (well and melanie and Riley)! We did all sorts of running/shopping around, ate some yummy Idaho Pizza and got Sno Cones from the Sno Shack!!

Showing off her new shades!

Awwwww Heaven!!! This week at Albertsons they're having a Crazy Dr. Pepper deal, 4 12pks for .58 after tax $1.22 I can't even express my happiness about this, I know I know I shouldn't have this crazy amount of soda in my home but seriously I know I'll be buying it anyway one 12 pk. at a time for probably close to 4 bucks a pop! So in other words I am stocking up BIG time!! So far I've go 32 12pks. and I've spent 9.76!! Also you always need soda for parties and we are entering our months of never ending Birthday parties and Holiday gatherings, whatever I have to tell myself right???

4 comments:

Porter Prodigies II said...

Ok Nichole....PLEASE email me how you got all that soda for .58cents!!! Please

NICOLE said...

Uh ya me too!!!!

Matt n Jessica said...

Holy smokes! Look at the DR Pepper...I cannot let Matt see that! LOL

{nicole coombs} said...

Oh man that Pile of Dr.Pepper would loook lovely at my house! Except that i would drink it all in like a week haha. Its my biggest weekness!