Wednesday, August 5, 2009

2 weeks in a nut shell!

Can't believe another couple of weeks have flown by! I'll try to make this brief just so I can get caught up :)

last week we went for some ice cream, yum yum!
Here's Preston sporting his "summer hawk", this is what I came home to one night after some bargain shopping! Crazy boys!

Lilly!

Lexi!

Before scrap night last weekend a few of us went and had a delicious dinner at Music On The Vine, then we went and grabbed some ridiculously yummy ice cream to take back to the store with us! Thanks Aimee, just what I needed *sarcasm*!

Here's Lexi getting ready to head to her first Birthday party without me!


Lexi with the infamous Hannah Montana -AKA- Tori!
What an awesome party she got to attend!

Ohhhh the Dr. Pepper.........

It seriously just kept flowing into our house! I'm a little embarrassed to say how many we ended up with but I will anyways........................................................132 12 pks. Yes you read that right 132. It was hard to stop with my Albertsons encouraging getting more more and more, they're so awesome there! So yeah whoever is in need of DP we're more than happy to share! Oh and final cost was 40 cash but I ended the deal with 20 in Albertsons "cash" so I like to think I only spent 20.00 for all that!!! I believe all my Albs receipts added up to be a savings of around 897.00, I of course would never pay almost 6.00 for a 12 pk, so I figure if I bought it at Walmart I still would have saved almost 600.00, CRAZY!!!

I snuck away one night to go see My Sisters Keeper, WOW I had a 2 hour straight bawl fest. So incredibly heart wrenching. I can't wait to watch it locked in my room so I can really let it all out.

8.00

Preston had a naked Batman/Cinderella play fest.

Chris and the kids went "camping" in the backyard!

Lexi with a mouth full of mellows!

Preston+stick+fire=scary!!!

Lilly just as scary!

We were having a boring day so we decided to make Play Dough!

They were quite the helpers!

Not too bad!

and just when I thought I was done with Albertsons for a while they turn around and have another great sale week! 4.00!

and my love of Kohls just keeps growing deeper and deeper.... $8.50!!! That's for 6 baby outfits, 2 onesies, 2 shirts for P., jammies for P., a frame, photo album, knee highs, headbands,baby beanies, bibs, 7 pairs of canvas shoes and 1 pair of Tony Hawk shoes!!!

and here's where I ended my night last night, I made 6.00 off of this deal!!!
(nicole I got your text as I was checking out, I WILL be slowing down after all this, lol)

So this has pretty much been it, doesn't look like a lot, but man I'm exhausted! The baby update is I got my first exam to check things out cause I've had some contractions and basically with out grossing anyone out my body is definitely getting in to position, I'm only 33 wks so she better not progress any further, cause I'M NOT READY!!!

4 comments:

Aunt Tiff said...

WOW!!! You guys have been busy!!! Your picture of all the dr. pepper kills me. I LOVE dr. pepper...send some my way!!!!!

NICOLE said...

I SERIOUSLY give up after seeing your deals!!! Our Albertsons sucks!! Way to go!!!I am down to nothing...been using it all up since I got prego and haven't been restocking! Oh well another day...

Chris and Nichole said...

Don't give up Nicole!!!! I'm not kidding whenever we finally make it down there, I'll be like Santa with lots of stash presents,lol!!! That means DP for you too Tiff!!

Matt n Jessica said...

Holy smokes Nichole...all that DP is crazy! I'm glad I don't like it or I'd be jealous lol!! I am however envious of your Kohl's deals! I wish we lived near one! My fave pic on this post is Preston playing the Cinderella/Batman! Ha Ha That's so cute! You had better step back and take a deep breath though girly or that little girl is gonna try to come too soon!