Thursday, August 27, 2009

The last week around here.

I can't believe I'm posting these pictures, but I guess it is what it is...or should I say I am what I am, right now anyways... huge and miserable! I'll take it though, cause we can't wait to add a new little sweetie to the bunch!


I told lexi I was going to have her stand on a chair cause like I need any help on my double chin looking down,lol!


Isn't this the cutest car seat ever???

Sneak peak of the baby's room!

I really don't have too much going on in her room yet, the bedding was on back order forever so I'm just now able to match things with the color of her bedding!

Last Sunday we snuck off to Fuddruckers for Melanie's Birthday! It was great food, great company and the kids and Chris had a great time playing all the games, he's such a sucker!!


Riley and Lexi.

P-man

Last Saturday I took Lexi out shopping for her "perfect" first day outfit, shoes and accessories. We had lots of fun, but man it's already started, she wanted everything!! Here she is starting her morning with a nice chocolate milk!
She seriously wanted these hot shutter shades! Since when are shades a must for 1st grade?? She didn't get them or any for that matter but she did do a little fashion show and wanted me to take a picture of her in every pair she tried on, the girl working thought she was hilarious.
Then we were off to get her those bangs that's she's been driving my crazy about


Slushies at Target!


and last but not least Lilly lost her first tooth!!


She'd really like to take her money now and go to Chuck E Cheese!
Baby update is: dilated to 2, frequent contractions, in the process of testing for Pre Eclampsia (don't drink from the orange contain in my fridge, just saying...), crazy swelling, gained 4 lbs last week alone, she said my water retention is nuts (it better be water,lol) So we'll know more tomorrow and maybe just maybe we'll have our little Kloe within the next week!

1 comment:

NICOLE said...

I think you look great!! Lexi is getting so big and I didn't realise til this post how different she looks, so old. I love the babies bedding. I could post a pic of our babies bedding but it would just be my bed! haha Thats all we have room for! I have been moving kids rooms around trying to see how is the best way to fit 5 kids in 2 small bedrooms. But we'll manage we're just happy to be a family even if we are trailer trash!lol Prestons room is too cute! CAn't waait to meet baby Kloe!!