Sunday, July 12, 2009

Our last week at my moms!

The last week at my moms went by crazy fast and was a total blast! It started with a day full of shopping (imagine that!) to help the hours go by quickly as we anticipated my sisters arrival back from Europe!!

My crazy girls wanted to take these cute little girls and puppy home with them!


Lexi at the airport waiting for Aunt Shelby!

Me and my Lilly killing time waiting...

Shelby with her "home stay" daughter!

and she finally made it after a 5 hour delay in Germany and a 5 hour layover in Denver, not counting the other 20 hrs on the plane!

She definitely had the time of her life, she said it was THE BEST! I can't even begin to list all the awesome things she got to do, pretty much everything any tourist would want to see, she did it! Plus she got the opportunity to stay with a local family for 3 days (they spoke NO English, she ONLY speaks English!) so she also got to get a bit more insight to what a normal day is like over there!!

Then we last minute decided to stay and extra day for the 4th!!

Here's my crazy little family, minus 2 brothers (missed you guys!)!

I was so worried that the kids would burn themselves with the sparklers but in the end I was the only one who got burned, smart I know!

Lilly LOVED the fireworks!

Earlier that day we all went and fed some horses, the girls could have stayed there all day with them.

Preston!

then we took the kids to the national park where they became Junior Rangers!
Here's Preston getting his button!

Lilly getting hers!


and Lexi after she earned her badge!
What a fun 4th we had!!
Thanks mom for everything, we had a great month there!!

1 comment:

Matt n Jessica said...

Looks like tons of fun. You look great, btw! I love the pic of you by the horses, your skirt blowing in the breeze! :-)