Tuesday, July 14, 2009

She's in love...

with the Lion...
now I've known for a while Mr. Cullen makes my little girls heart skip a beat, she loves his *glistening* skin and think he's dreamy ( her words, not mine!)... I was still shocked when I walked into my room the other day to her ripping out all the Twilight pictures out of my sleazy, guilty pleasure Life & Style magazine!!
I literally turned around walked away to go meet Chris as he was walking through the door from work, in total shock I told him what our "baby" was doing and he just laughed. Til she came in and sat right in front of him and started cutting ever so carefully around all the Edward pics that she had just ripped out! I think his face says it all in this pic!
Yes! Chris she really did just do that!

1 comment:

Matt n Jessica said...

He makes my heart skip a beat too so it's all good...ha ha!