Saturday, March 27, 2010

Quality time...

We don't get to take the kids on individual outings as much as we'd like so when we do they definitely think it's special!

Today Chris took Lilly to the movies...

and to Claire's...


nice to see he doesn't hold her hand in the parking lot, lol!


of all the movies she wanted to see Alvin and The Chipmunks, I said wow she's a cheap date picking a movie at the cheap theater, Chris says she made up for it shopping!


Last night my friend Amanda and I took our 2 oldest kiddos to go see " Diary of a Wimpy Kid"


These two were too funny all night, I'm pretty sure they talked non stop all through dinner at Red Robin!
(stole a pic of them in the photo booth!)


me and my Lexi


We had time to kill before the movie so we went to Target and Lexi got the first Wimpy kid book and Liams already on to #2!

hehehehe

They had to get the "cheese touch" so they can go to school after break and spread it around!


Chris and Preston actually kicked off the one on one time about 2 weeks ago when they headed to the Monster Truck show!


Preston and Connor


Chris said he barely blinked through the whole show...

he absolutely loved having a late night out with dad!

So now we're all caught up with the one on ones, now it's time for our fun Spring Break plans!!!

1 comment:

Synergy Girl said...

I think I need parenting lessons from you guys! You do such fun things!!