Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Our bOy is 4!

Preston turned 4 on March 2nd, we had his little party this last weekend and boy was it fun!
I decided to try somewhere new, so we ended up at the Discovery Center!!
Preston welding 2 little washers together, he could have stayed on that machine forever! He came home with a whole pocket full welded goodies!
Lilly and Preston...

Chris' height...


with Preston on his favorite spot!

He did a little grocery shoppin!


The girls blew some big bubbles.

on a bed of nails...

the girls made the news...

then we partied in the park!

that's one happy little boy!

to infinity and beyond...
my first Birthday cake I've ever made!
Lexi, Connor and Nicolas

Lilly and bubbles


my boys!
some of the kiddos!
my Birthday boy!

I'm pretty sure he was ready to pass out here, loooong day!
It was a perfect day celebrating with friends and family!

3 comments:

Synergy Girl said...

How awesome!!! The discovery center looked so fun!! I didn't realize how close our "P's" were in age...just a couple months!! And your cake...lets just say....DANG GIRL...!! I need lessons!!! That was SO DANG CUTE!!!

Dylan Macnab said...

but you have four kids...?

Matt n Jessica said...

You did great with the cake Nichole! Did you use fondant? I am afraid of it for some reason, but want to try it one day!