Thursday, March 18, 2010

Is it Green day yet?!?!

Our St. Pattys day went something like this...

Got Preston all greened up for school, flashing shamrock necklace in all

Lexi as well.... although she came home a little disappointed in some kids' lack of being festive, that's my girl

After we got the kids off to school me and this little green cutie...

and my cute little lucky clover got busy in the kitchen...

makin these little lucky treats



Lilly thought we made these for a special day, little did she know I just wanted to try out my awesome new cupcake holder :)
Lexi came home from school with no homework, apparently a Leprechaun snuck into the class and stole all the kids' " B.E.E." books which houses their homework. How lucky were they!
Then Chris walked through the door and I walked out....one more day til Wilson Elementary gets to indulge in the most awesome Carnival eva!! A select number of kids will now understand why they haven't seen or ate dinner with their moms in the last week when they walk into the school Friday evening and see how their 5 moms have transformed the school to a "Big Top Carnival"!!!!

2 comments:

Synergy Girl said...

Those cupcakes are so stinkin' cute!!!! AHHH!! How do you do it all??!! I wish we could go to the carnival...our school hasn't done one since our kids have attended there...LAME!! We have a prior engagement though...I bet it will be SO AWESOME though!! BTW...Your little leprechans looked so cute!!!

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

Your kids are so cute and so festive! Your cupcakes rock!