Sunday, March 15, 2009

Papa and Grandma visits!

Tuesday evening Chris's parents showed up for a little visit, then a few hours later Chris and Corey finally made it here! Their visit was short (2 days) but the kids were in heaven having everyone here! Lexi latched on to Corey and can't wait til him and the rest of his family comes and visits this summer! Lilly was very attached to Grandma this trip, Preston had a blast beating up on Papa the whole time.
Lexi and Uncle Corey.

Grandma cooking dinner with all the kids hanging on her!



I don't even know what to say about this picture, they had me dieing laughing the whole time. I seriously don't know why Chris feels the need to grow a "goat" every time he's in Heber!




Tanner Tanner Tanner... He went back home with Chris's parents. Everyone was sad to see him go. The kids have grown to be quite attached to him the last 8 months but he was missing his grandparents alot. If their house ever sells he'll make the trek back up here for good with them!
So all in all a nice visit, but most exciting is that I have a hubby again!!! It has been so incredibly nice having him home! I've been completely spoiled since he's got home, although I'm slightly starting to feel guilty, I might actually cook dinner for the first time later this week,lol!






2 comments:

Porter Prodigies II said...

Holy crap, Chris and Corey look ALOT alike! How fun that grama and grampa were in town, I CANT WAIT till my mom comes this week! Oh ya, and I GET TO SEE NICOLE...**rub rub rub**jk.
Glad to see you have a husband again, enjoy!!

Corey said...

the two sexiest guys in heber