Tuesday, March 24, 2009

3 days of pics!

So we're going on day 4 here and so far we've got to go and see all sorts of fun interesting things!


Here's Nana and Lexi as we're starting our outing on Saturday!


Me and my sis!


The girls!


Shelby took the girls on a walk to take pics!


Nana and Lilly Tuesday!


My Lilly pie!


Lexi and Braden coloring.


Saturday night my mom took us (Chris and I )to Riverdale to eat at the Riverdale Lodge. Along the way you pass the Sakakawea Lake, which is more like the ocean 178 miles long, it was beautiful and a little frozen.




Us at dinner.


There's sooo many deer here!


us at the lake

There's lots of old beautiful churches around.

Yesterday we went to Bismark and went to this restaurant called Aliens, the kids had a blast, well the adults did too!

(My brother and Chris)




My mom and the grandkids + 1!

Kickin some trash at Ski Ball

Lilly Braden and Lexi
Lexi and Aunt Shelby
Chris and the girls

After lunch my mom took all of us girls to get our nails done, Fun fun!!

Chonny, me, Lexi, Lilly and my mom!


Mine and Lilly's finished products!
All in all we've had a fun exhausting last few days!

1 comment:

Melanie Farrell said...

Fun! The girls look so happy - more pics of P ;)