Monday, March 2, 2009

Mr. P is 3!

Wow, 3 years old! I can't believe how fast these last 3 years have flown by. Preston was about as easy as a baby could get. He must have know how badly we needed a calm baby after Lilly,lol! He has always been a great sleeper, eater, pretty good traveler and the bestest most annoying little brother 2 little girls could ask for! The boy cracks me up every day, he's full of spunk, I'm sure it's because he shares a Birthday with Dr. Suess and has nothing to do with who his father is!



His morning started with a Birthday wake up call from dad, then Uncle Robby, then Nana. Next we ditched the girls (shhh don't tell) and headed out to treat my little man with a Birthday breakfast! His partaaay will happen this weekend!

Can you believe all that food was from the kid menu, crazy! Next time I'll be ordering from the kid menu.
Happy Birthday Preston!
We love you forever and ever!













3 comments:

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

I am finding with Gavin that they grow up way too fast! He is a hunk!

NICOLE said...

HAppy Birthday!!! Man he looks sooo big! He looks so much like Nathan I think. Like Nathan when I first met him. So handsom!

{nicole coombs} said...

He is so cute! and Good job on the aprons! they turned out great!