Friday, February 6, 2009

Well....



When I said I have big plans for 2009, I had no idea this is what was in store for me!



I've been at a loss for words the last 3 weeks, this little peanut must really be meant to be here, cause it was well prevented, so not planned and I've only seen Chris 3 separate weeks in the last 4 mos! I was going to wait to post til after my first appt which is Monday, but 1. Most everyone knows already and 2. Everything I want to blog about lately has been about "the peanut"! I can't even tell you how excited the girls are, it's the topic of choice around here almost 24/7. Now that I'm getting used to the idea I'm starting to get very excited, it all feels so new, like I've never done this before, let alone 3 other times! Maybe it's age or just being at a different place in life, I just feel like I'll be able to capture every moment and be totally ready for this one! It'll also be a nice gap in the age difference between the kids! So I *think* I'm about 8 weeks, totally exhausted and nauseous pretty much ALL day long, so far completely opposite from the last 3! So there you have it loud and clear I'm prego and I absolutely never though I'd be saying that again!

3 comments:

Aunt Tiff said...

CONGRATS!!! That is SO awesome!

Matt n Jessica said...

Congrats!!! I've been wondering if you guys had called it quits or what the plan was for a possible 4th. I'll tell you adding a 4th to the mix does add a lot more work, but it's so worth it! I think I felt a lot like you described "being able to capture every moment", etc. Anyway, congrats!!!

NICOLE said...

Ya Hoo!!! I was wondering when you were going to announce it!!So excited for you guys!!