Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Baby, Picture Day and Cake totals!

Todays picture day for the girls, they were so excited to wear dresses to school. Lexi said "mom do I look fabulous?" of course I said yes and then she asked me if I even knew what it meant!

Yesterday I had my first ultrasound to see our little pea, I only got one picture because "it" was moving around so much. I never recall seeing any of the other kids moving around like that so early on. It was quite comical to watch, Chris was so bummed he missed it as was I. This was the first one he has missed as was my first O.B. appt, oh well he has the next 6 mos. to get in all those fun appts!

And boy am I glad the crazy Albertsons week has finally ended, it was quite exhausting. So 140 cakes mixes later, I can finally stop thinking about getting to Albertsons to get more. Now before you think I've completely gone off my rocker, I'll be bringing 100 mixes to my moms for her and her friend to split when we go visit.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No, Nichole 140 cake mixes IS crazy even if you do take 100 to Your Mom!

Chris and Nichole said...

Oh Bobbie don't be jealous, you know you want a side table made out of cake boxes in your livingroom too,lol! How about you come and visit and I'll pay your ticket amount in goods?? You know you want to!!

Melanie Farrell said...

O Bobbie! Don't go hatin' on the cake mixes! If you come to ID I'll make you the hugest one ever!