Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Valentines...

This week the girls had their Valentines parties at school. They were both so into it this year! Here's miss Lexi heading off to her party on Thursday!

A little hair "do" we tried out!


Lilly at her party!

Lilly's hair before her party!



This last week was an excellent bargain week at Albertsons, I've been sick so I didn't get in as many trips as I would have liked but here's a few things I got!

FREE!!

$1.37!!
I'm on the mend today, which is great so I can venture out and get my babies some Valentines! This will be my first solo Valentines Day in 10 years, not that I'm "solo", It just wont be the same as every other year. We all miss Chris so incredibly much, but we know he misses us more! 3 more weeks and it will finally ALL be over! As much as we want to complain about these last few months, we are fully aware of how blessed we are to even have work and a roof over our head!
Hope everyone has a great weekend and an Incredible Valentines Day!








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nichole - Chris and family..
Just poped in to see how things are in the Fogle family...

Enjoyed Chris visit last Sunday....

Come see us sometime....

Visit our blog anytime....

www.jackandvalpoter.blogspot.com

We'll visit your blog again....

Jack & Val Porter

Matt n Jessica said...

I love the girls cute hair do! You always have them so cute!