Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Just hangin out in ND.

We left Idaho once again to head up to my mom for a visit, bring my brother home and for Chris to paint and re-roof her house. We drove straight through even though just a few short months ago we said we'd never do that again! It was a long 16 hours and my Kankles sure showed for it the next day! The weather has not been quite on our side, as it has decided to rain all but one day so far. Chris has really put the term "rain or shine" to use so far as he has pressure washed and done most of the prep work in the rain. He actually got to get in about an hour of painting today before it started to sprinkle, so here's to hoping it'll clear up soon!!! Other than that we've just been hanging out, went to Bismarck twice, helping get my sister ready for Europe (she leaves Thursday!) and just trying to get my moms house crazy stocked up like mine with all my coupons I brought! So far I've had great luck here with couponing, they must not have any crazy ladies here yet that stalk the sales, yay for me!

The kids enjoying some ice cream on the tramp last night!

Poor Lilly struggling to keep up with everyone on a bike ride, she's way too big for that bike!



Lexi stopping for a pic on her bike ride!


OHHH the Bat... This little guy was waiting for Chris behind one of my mom second story shutters, my mom and the neighbor kid are the only crazy ones who touched it.


We put it in a box with an orange and it flew away a few hours later.

Preston torturing my moms dog.


My mom lives across the street from an old school, so the kids are driving us crazy to go over there to play 24/7, so far they've only been once due to the rain!


The girls

Lexi!








1 comment:

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

Cute kids!! I hope you are feeling well enough to keep up with them!