Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Playing catch up...

What better way to kick off summer than with a PB&J sandwich and a trip to the zoo!

Lexi heading to the movies for Riley's Birthday

Poor little guys, they wanted some popcorn so bad!

My little "P" man looking way too big to be sitting in that stroller!

Can't pass up these cute little birdies!

Saturday morning Melanie and I went to the Boise Farmers market down town, so awesome!
I picked these beautiful flowers from 100's and 100's to choose from, it was like flower heaven! Then I found this awesome hanging basket that I just "had" to have to put by our front door! That sucker is huge, could barely lift it into the car! I absolutely loved the farmers market, I'm sure you could find me there just about every weekend now, for 1. down town Boise is just awesome, 2. all the fresh veggies and flowers are to die for, 3. all the fresh bread MMmmmm.....

No comments: