Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Krispy Kreme!

Well in case you didn't know last Friday was National Donut Day! So we decided to take the kids on a little field trip to Krispy Kremes. Sounds fun right? Well as we're standing in line I see "the look" of " I'm going to puke" on Lilly's face and just a I put my hand under her mouth (the things moms do!) and run her to the bathroom. Are you freakin kidding me?? No she didn't make it to the bathroom but man the poor girl tried, lets just say my hand got the brunt of the mess! I'm pretty sure nobody knew what was going on til I come out of the bathroom and Lexi is all but yelling "Lilly are you ok? Did you throw up Lilly? Mom is Lilly sick? So much for being discreet! So we obviously hurry the other kids up to head home! What do ya know, we were almost home and there goes Preston like the Exorcist all over Melanies van, YUCK! So that about summed up our fun day that we were supposed to have!!

So I have to point out how long my hair is in this picture because I chopped it all off on Sunday to right above my shoulders (sniffle, sniffle) Really though I love it and it's a million time more healthy! Pics to come!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh the joys of motherhood! 3 is peaches so far, my mom is still here and Nic doesnt open his practice for another month or two, so I have plenty of help.