Tuesday, June 3, 2008

The happenings from last weekend!

I definitely enjoyed my little girls night out to the movies, it felt great to get all dressed up! Chris thought we were crazy and that we were going to be way over dressed for going to the movies but he really has no clue that it's all about the fashion in that movie,lol! Not that my closet since being a mom(I know that is NO excuse) is all that glamorous but I was able to pull at leaste one outfit together that was cute (I think???), most days I'm pretty sure I need to go on the show "What Not To Wear"! By the way we were definitely not over dressed, there were girls that even showed up in shiny, sparkly dresses!

The best news I heard that night though while watching the previews was seeing that my most favorite book will be released as a movie in November!!! I am so dang excited and I'll definitely be waiting in line the day it opens! So girls read this book, have lots of tissues handy and go indulge in a girly movie in November :)

The kiddos got a nice little check in the mail from Nana last week with a note to go have some fun at Build A Bear, so fun is what they had! Lexi and Preston got a bear and Lilly got a Bunny.This was Lilly and Prestons first time there and man did they love it! I was starting to think Preston wasn't going to get into it at all but when the time came to give his bear a bath he loved it!

His favorite part!

Lilly was definitely fascinated!

Putting his bears heart in

Lexi kissing her bears heart

Lexi's finished master piece a Hannah Montana Bear!

Nothing in this world could be more perfect for Lilly, a Bunny Mermaid!

Prestons finished product was a bear with a Batman shirt and their cousin Rileys was a Dinosaur with bunny slippers! The kids had an absolute blast and of course can't wait til we go back again!


No comments: