Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Valentines treats!

Just thought I'd post a couple of cute and EASY Valentine goodie ideas! I made these for a little craft sale I did last Saturday {with Mel}, so fun!
Cake Balls anyone?? These are absolutely to die for and what a cute little gift a bouquet of these would make! Here's the recipe!

and these I just made up I guess, large mellows dipped in some Wilton melts, add some festive sprinkles and pop in a sucker stick and walla total cuteness!!
I also made these and they were quite the hit, forgot to take a pic of my own...
Happy Valentines!

3 comments:

The Johnson Family said...

these are super super cute!! thanks for posting. Your kids are too cute!! Glad to see you are doing well.

natalie said...

Those look amazing! I've been wanting to try out cake pops... should do that before summer comes and I don't feel like turning on the oven... right now a nice toasty kitchen sounds ideal! :)

Synergy Girl said...

I wish I knew where you got all your energy...and I wish I had some of the SUPER AWESOME creativity!! You always do the CUTEST things!!!