Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Just another day full of L-O-V-E

Chris and I were able to sneak off for a bit Saturday night for dinner then we met up with the Farrells for bowling and then dessert! We had our little accessory in tow, our little Kloe! She still sleeps the whole time in her seat while everyone gawks over our little cutie, so its just like I'm carrying an extra purse!!


I truly feel speechless when I try to describe an inkling of how lucky I feel to have Chris, he's my everything and I honestly don't know how I got so lucky! He treats me like a queen, goes above and beyond for our family always and would literally give a stranger the shirt off his back, he's such a hard worker and then comes home at the end of the day and works twice as hard here, he makes me laugh every. single. day of my life, he constantly makes me feel like I'm the only girl in the world, he's my rock. I believe this was our 11th Valentines Day together and he gave me my most special gift yet, a hand written card/letter noting special times we've shared and.....well just things that completely melted my heart, what a great memory he has!! There's nothing better than the feeling of being truly loved!


The kids of course had class parties, both of which I had to miss because of Lilly and her lovely vomit :)


my Lexi love!



P-man getting ready for his party!

Sunday night we had a little special yummy dinner at home!

We had this !!

then Chocolate ice cream and strawberry shortcake for dessert!

2 comments:

Deni said...

Nichole,

I love seeing how happy you are. Chris truly is a great guy. I think one of my favorite memories is when we put a couch in the back of his yellow truck and went to Circle K to watch a movie. I don't remember if we ever watched a movie, but only in Heber do kids go to Circle K with couches in the back of their truck.

You two are great. Azure especially loved you. May you always be as happy as you are now. You deserve it.

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

I LOVE Lexis hair!! So cute!