Monday, September 7, 2009

Worth every ounce of pain!

Was it the Spicy Mexican food I had for lunch Friday? The 2 Castor Oil cocktails? The Eggplant Parmesan? The full moon? The stars being aligned just right? Or maybe it was just the perfect day for our little Miss Kloe to bless us with her appearance at exactly 38 weeks!!!

I'll try to keep this short and sweet because it was exactly that, short and sweet!! I'll leave it at I was the girl I hated when I heard how easy "their" birth stories were, but YAY it was my turn finally! 4th time the charm?? Going from a 3 to pushing in 30 minutes ain't to shabby to deal with! I'll take that any day over a 16 hour non medicated birth...


I was so nervous to have a Dr. that I had never met deliver my baby, but man he was great! So nice and he made me feel so comfortable considering we met with my legs already up in the stir-ups, hahaha.

Such a relief 10 fingers, 10 toes, breathing and still a girl!!!

Chris was seriously on cloud nine, you would have thought it was his first!

Awww another sweet baby girl...

Here she is Miss Kloe Lane Fogle 7lbs 10oz 20 1/2 inches long, born at 1:21 am
September 6, 2009

So lucky!

another girl that'll have Chris wrapped around her fingers!


Sunday morning Chris brought the kids in to finally meet Kloe!



They're in LOVE and definitely want to keep her!


I always get a few preemie outfits for the first week and they're usually even a little big even though we don't necessarily have peemies, but I think she broke the mold a little with her tallness so we'll be lucky if she gets in a few wears before we move on to newborns...

I think this is my favorite picture so far, I was burping her and had all her chubbyness pushed forward, so stinkin cute!


How obnoxious is that flower?? Don't worry I was only mean and tortured her just long enough for a pic!

Getting ready to head home!

So here we are approaching our first night home, I should definitely be sleeping instead of blogging but I think I'm still on an adrenalin high, I'll be paying for it later I'm sure!
What a great way to spend Labor Day Weekend!!
Huge thanks to the Farrells for taking care of our monsters, feeding us and being our paparazzi!!!








10 comments:

Deni said...

Congratulations Chris and Nichole. She is beautiful

- Deni

mrs_jpyatt said...

Oh my goodness she's so cute Nichole! I love her face all squished up in that picture! What a doll baby! I can't wait to read posts about all the cute things she will do! LOL! CONGRATULATIONS!

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

Congrats! It looks like you had the baby shower just in time! She is so cute and I love her cute rosie lips! The car seat is dang cute too. Congrats and you better get to sleep. I'm SO glad it went well for you. Ahhh what a relief to get that part over with huh!?!

Joe and Mariah Baca said...

my compliments to you both! She is absolutely precious!

Porter Prodigies II said...

Congrats Chris & Nichole! She is adorable, how fun to have another girl. One more, for another boy right? haha.. Best of luck, especially with three cute little girls on your hands, oooh what the future will hold for grey hair in your home. chil

The Prewitts said...

Oh Nichole. I hope that I look half as good as you do after having my babies! Congratulations!! She is too cute. Hopefully, I won't be too far behind you. I am officially the last one of us all to have a baby. Our predictions were waaaay off lol! Love you guys!

Aunt Tiff said...

Congrats to you both!!! She is adorable and I LOVE her name!!!

Matt n Jessica said...

Congrats to you guys! She is beautiful and the name looks like its gonna fit her great! You look great too btw!!!

NICOLE said...

Oh she is just too cute!!! In all her pics she doesn't seem like she is too sure of this world!!I love her squishy face! You look great! And so jealous of your easy labor.. send some luck my way haha! I notice you can still wear your wedding ring!nice! I already took mine off afraid of it getting stuck. I think I almost broke my nuckle getting my CTR ring off!lol
I love Chrises face in all the pics! You guys sure did great and really I can't believe you are finished with your pregnancy!I love how little she looks in her way cute car seat! Love and miss you tons!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! She is beautiful. I love the pink outfit on her to bad it wont fit her for very long. Make sure you get some sleep!