Monday, September 28, 2009

Go Tigers!

A few weeks ago a paper was sent home from school about flag football. I threw it away at first then thought hmmmm sportsmanship.... It's something that our Lexi lacks in so I asked her if she wanted to play and to my surprise she said yes! I'm pretty sure she still doesn't know what all the "plays" mean but I just tell her "you find the guy with the ball and you chase him til you can steal his flag"! I'm pretty sure we won't play again next season so I don't feel bad for cutting corners right now, it's better than her standing around looking lost when the whistle blows!

Tori came out to cheer on Riley and Lexi for their first game!!

Chris is their defence coach!

the only girl amongst all those boys... She was very happy when one little boy sought her out after their first game to tell her she did great! His mama should be proud!

Go Tigers!!!
So to sum up our thoughts so far on flag football it would be : Practice is the best, games not so much, Lexi has a mean arm, 8am team pictures suck, snacks are good and playing in the park after the games/practice is great!

No comments: