Monday, November 10, 2008

Not a fun weekend!

I'll spare everyone the disgusting details but believe me when I say I was on my death bed from about 11:00pm Friday night til today when I became amongst the land of the living! Poor Melanie got a nice wake up call from me at 5am Sat. morning, with something along the lines of I'm dieing please take me to the ER. So the end result was we *think* it was food poisoning, fun stuff! Oh and guess who one of my nurses was? Yeah my only neighbor I hadn't met, I'm sure he was pleased to meet my stanky vomit self in all my glory! So Melanie kept my kiddos for the weekend, they had a blast, she probably felt like going crazy! Anyway here's a little pic I got from them Sunday morning! Thanks Mel!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im so sorry you were sick, I hope youre feeling better now. Its so nice to have family around to help out in those times! I LOVE your basket idea, we live close to a freeway exit, so there are ALWAYS three or four different people with signs asking for help, so we might steal your idea, thanks for sharing it!

Melanie Farrell said...

Aw, no prob - we all made it and your kids still like me!! LOL ;) By the way - LOVE the new title - i'm probably going to be stealing it.