Sunday, September 12, 2010

Happy Birthday Kloe!

A year has already flown by and our baby girl is now 1!

She had a "Look Whoooos Turning 1" party!

Melanie once again helped me make our little Kloes party a perfect one!

The kids did lots of jumping in the castle!


Kloe was spoiled with gifts!



We set up a little "photo booth"

Sisters!

Kloe had her own little jump house!

Chris and Kloe, he had flown in the day before and couldn't get enough lovins from her!

My friend Katie made Kloe her own awesome cake to dig into!!

It was yet another great party and thank you to everyone who helped us celebrate our Klo-bear!

2 comments:

{nicole coombs} said...

Serisouly LOVE your party!! I Love owls they are adorable and you did a great job!

Synergy Girl said...

You are so amazing!! I am SO OBCESSED with owls!!! Everytime I see little outfits or anything I think I squeal! SO CUTE!!!!