Sunday, August 1, 2010

Coming home with twice as much!

I love shopping while we're on the road, I know it doesn't make sense but everything just seems like a must have, even when I have to carry things on my lap for 16 hours....

Needless to say everyone enjoyed getting out of the cram packed car to stretch their legs every once in a while....( told Chris he should have brought the trailer!)

my little angel resting so good in her new big girl seat, which you know takes up more room too considering we were hauling 2 baby seats home now...

and because we're FREAKIN CRAZY we got Tiggy our Chihuahua a pal! Like I don't already have enough to deal with while Chris is out of town, why not just stick needles in my own eyeballs... I do have to say though as a not so much dog lover that these little girls are great and I barely even notice we have them!

No comments: