Wednesday, June 16, 2010

V.B.S

Last week I was told if I wanted a little break from the kiddos every day for a couple hours ( wanted/needed, don't judge we were on week 5 without Chris and I'm sure they appreciated the break from me!! ) that there was a VBS going on at a church down the road from us! So I got the kids up bright and early Monday morning and off we went!

This was their first day and actually quite a few kids they know were there, especially the Gigreys, we LOVE them!

Lexi!

This boy cried every.single.day. I left him but from what I hear perked up the minute I walked out the door! He would happily tell me what he did everyday and he had fun so yep I made him go back even through all the tears all week long!

Lexi had a blast all week! Everyday was a different theme for the kids, pirate day, crazy color day, crazy hair day and beach day!

Lilly on beach day and go figure it was cool that day so no actual bathing suits were used!

this was crazy hair day! Notice Lexi pouting, she thought for sure everyone would laugh at her hair, I said that's the point of crazy hair day. She ended up loving it cause she was the only one with hair sticking straight up, my drama queen!!

Will, Nicolas and Preston!

The Fogle and Gigrey kids!

Lexi, Captain Evie and Boogy beard!
So all in all a good week for them filled with fun! The joke now is that I'm just going to drive around looking for churches getting ready to start VBS or whatever they do cause we'll try anything at least once!!

No comments: