Sunday, January 24, 2010

Catching up!

Can't believe how long it's been since I've blogged! Unfortunately my blog has taken the same road as my diet and exercise, just stopped one day and and haven't done it since. So I'm ready to take the blogging plunge again and yes the "healthy" plunge as well, seriously summers right around the corner! What am I going to do when I have no hoodie to hide under?!? Better fix that stat!!! So here's to catching up on our busy yet not so exciting life!

here's us celebrating lexi's actual Birthday!

Miss Kloe's first trip to Build A Bear! I always cringe at the thought of taking all the kids to the mall, not sure why, never had a bad experience it just always sounds soo exhausting, but once again we had a fantastic trip and left with some happy kids!!

lovin her bear!

Kloe's first time in her crib! She's such an awesome baby and I'm sure she'd sleep in her big bed all the time but I'm nowhere near ready for her to leave her bassinet and my bedside!



Preston decorated Kloe's bottle for her!





She found her feet and she LOVES them!






The kids were playing outside the other day which turned into the evening in which turned into wanting to eat dinner out there. They are crazy, it was so cold and dark but they insisted on putting a tarp over two chairs and hanging out under it!



my little rock star!




My sweet Lilly is just changing by the day, she loves her one on one time with Kloe while the other two are at school!

Preston watching for his bus!

Chris always lovin on his chubby girl!


Lexi getting ready to go see Avatar!


A daily scene around here!


Bath time!



all I can say is she's definitely her fathers child, makin people laugh 24/7!


Lexi and her award that I missed her getting :(

2 comments:

Matt n Jessica said...

Your kids are just adorable! I love how chubby Kloe is, chubby babies are just the best. And you know I cringe at the idea of taking all my kids to the mall because I have had bad times, so I don't do it! LOL Glad it always works out well for you!

Aunt Tiff said...

Glad you are back to blogging!!! The blogging world has seemed dead lately! Kloe is adorable...as are all of your kids!!! But she is growing way too fast!