Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Some Visitors.


Monday night we got a great surprise phone call from my brother Rhett and his cute little family letting us know they'll be joining us for Thanksgiving!!



Then there was a double surprise....

my brother Robby showed up with them, YaY!!!

Kloe and Aunt Charlotte bonded a lot, mostly cuddling and clothes changing is what they did best!

and the itty bitty Bryce, poor boy had three kids coming at him at all times!


We had a great dinner at my Aunts for Thanksgiving!

Me and Rhett.

cousins.

and as usual we hit up Black Friday!!! Up and at em at 3am, Target was our first stop this year, I was all about the flat screen there and I got it,woot woot! As a matter of fact I got everything I had planned and then some except 1 thing at Walmart! There was 4 of us this year and it was a blast! Nothing better than laughing, shopping and eating yummy food from the weee morning til night!

Saturday night we went down town and did our "Christmas walk"

then came home and had us some Los Betos, Rhett had been dieing to have it since they got here!

It was a great visit, lots of chatting, hanging out, loud kids, playing ps3 til 4am, food, pics, shopping, a birthday party, hanging lights, present wrapping, sneaking off to see New Moon (3rd time for me!), watching Four Christmases at home, football, football and football, not too shabby for a 4 day visit! Thanks guys it was fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog its so cute. Your kids and family are so adorable. I love your house you are a great decorator!!

Georgia