Sunday, October 4, 2009

pearly whites.

Last week it was Lilly and Prestons turn with Dr. Whitt, Lilly of course loved him and had no problem letting them do whatever they needed, Preston not so much...

She got her special "superstar photo shoot", Preston held on to my shirt for dear life when it was his turn for some snapshots.

he won, no x-rays for him that day! He then enjoyed all the young pretty girls that worked there swooning over him, cause of course that's more fun anyways right???

Such a difference from when I was a kid, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't have caught me with a smile like that while sitting in a dentist chair! and seriously did I just say "when I was a kid"?? I'm getting old...

open wide!

So in the end Lilly did great in the chair, Preston wouldn't sit in the dental chair but did open wide to at least let Dr. Whitt count and do a quick look at his teeth. We'll try again in six months and I'm afraid he'll be wanting to keep his "hawk" til then so all the assistants will still rave how awesome it is and run their hands over it,lol.

No comments: