Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Some updates!




Easter came and flew by. The Easter Bunny was very good to the kids as usual. They were all really into Easter this year so that made it that much more fun!






Me and my girls!





Preston, of coarse the skateboard had to be in the picture, his newest giving mom a heart attack obsession!











We really lucked out with the weather that day, I was for sure thinkin just cause we got sleeveless dresses it would be cold but it was perfect!





A couple days after Easter Lilly had spotted her Nerds I hid so well, she then conspired with her partner in crime and convinced me to let them have a whole box of Nerds for breakfast. Can I get a "Mother of the year" shout out please??? She then came to me a bit later and told me that she'd like to go outside and plant her Nerds so a candy tree will grow! Man I love this girl! She is sooo unbelievably engrossed in her own fairy tale 99% of the time. I love that she's so oblivious to what a crazy world we all live in. I know it's a lot to do with her age but even her poor sister didn't get her imagination, Lexi is unfortunately just like her mother and worries herself to death. So I can't say enough how much Lilly makes me smile seeing her fully believing in Mermaids, candy trees, talking animals, nights full of adventurous dreams of Octopuses coming and taking her to swim at the bottom of the ocean with them and pots of gold at the end of rainbows. Wouldn't you love it if those were the things that consumed you?








Really though this last week has been rather boring. Lexi's been sick since last week, I thought she was getting better but last night her evil ears kicked in, which made for a long night. This morning the Dr. got her in right away and I feel horrible cause she has a nasty double ear infection,poor girl. The Dr. showed me the inside of her ear and it was the grossest bloody thing ever, man the guilt really kicked in then. She's probably had this all week and I made her suffer! So for now she's all doped up watching a red box movie and we'll see what the Dr. says in 10 days!


Speaking of 10 days that when we get get to see if we're buying Pink or Blue this time around!!!


My dear Nicole Coombs asked if I had a little baby bump yet... girl do I ever! Considering nothing about me is ever small, why would I ever think any of my pregnancies would prove other wise,lol. I've definitely got the bump, a bump probably the size of some FORTUNATE 9 month delivering ladies! Here's a sneak peek... yes my head is cut off for 2 reasons 1. my face gets more prego then my belly 2. I had crying eyes from watching Extreme Home Makeover!



4 months to go!

On to Albertsons!
If your Sunday had the doublers in them for Albertsons it was/is a great week!

$3.00

$4.00










2 comments:

{nicole coombs} said...

Very Nice! And No your belly is NOT the size of a 9 month belly... Uhh hello have you seen me??
Your kids are so cute! I love the nerds for breakfast! Sounds like my Cory. Always wants his candy.

Matt n Jessica said...

Your belly looks very cute! Lilly and her candy tree takes the cake! That's so cute. I love your albertson steals, I wonder if my paper has those same deals. I was sick so haven't opened it up quite yet!