Sunday, February 24, 2008

Diapers... Is there an end in sight?!?




I *think* we're moving on to the next step with our baby boy :( He has just decided this weekend he wants to hop on the potty. Now don't get me wrong not having to change diapers would be great but seriously I don't know how much I can take in one month from my little man getting so grown up! First of all he has switched to a toddler bed and absolutely loves it, I mean that change alone was huge for us, this is the first time in 5 years that we don't have a crib in our house, crazy!! He's also turned into quite the chatter box and now this whole potty thing, geez where's my baby?!? So because I take pictures of everything, here's some of my little man hitting some milestones ( I'm pretty sure he's going to hate me one day for these!)

2 comments:

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

Oh my goodness! I have not talked to you in forever! I am glad that you found me. Yeah so I can't believe that you have 3 kids. Time just flies by. Can't wait to see what you guys are up to.

Anonymous said...

How old is he?!?! That is so exciting, I want to be done with diapers!!! He is so dang cute, I love his hair.